i'm back!

Hello! It's been quite a while since I've posted here.  I've been so busy over the past few months and wanted to wait until I had more time to really commit to working on this space, rather than half-heartedly filling it with posts.  Between homework and stress I often found myself day dreaming about all of the exciting things I'd like to do with this blog...so I'm so excited to finally have time to start fresh.  Since I last posted I finished my thesis and graduated from college (cue big, long sigh of relief...it still hasn't quite sunk in).  I'm hoping that now that I've finished undergrad I can dedicate a little more time to Kaleidoscope Eyes...Over the next couple of months I plan on doing a complete makeover of the design of this blog (I'm trying to learn a little bit of code...) and transitioning into doing much more frequent posts. So keep checking back!


Oh, and happy new year!
(photo from my family's new years celebration)

Follow The World Through Kaleidoscope Eyes